These spiced roasted nuts are perfect to serve with pre-dinner drinks over the festive season. You can control how much salt or spice to add and you can use your favourite nuts.
Spiced Roasted Nuts
- 300g mixed nuts
- 30g butter, melted
- Sea Salt flakes to taste
- Smoked paprika to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan. Spread the nuts on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Pour the melted butter into a large bowl. Tip the nuts into the bowl and add salt, paprika and cayenne pepper to taste and stir until evenly coated.
- Return the nuts to the baking sheet and roast for another 2 – 3 minutes to dry out any liquid.
- Leave the nuts to cool completely before serving.
0 0 100 0