This is a lovely fudgy protein bar. It stores well in the fridge if you can resist eating it as it’s very moreish. I use my homemade Nutella in this, which is sugar free. Feel free to use a ready-made chocolate hazelnut spread but be aware of the sugar and fat content.
Chocolate & Hazelnut Protein Bars
- 30g casein chocolate protein
- 30g cookies & cream whey protein
- 40g pea protein
- 20g cocoa powder
- 100g ground oats
- 150g healthy nutella (see basics)
- 200ml almond milk
- Line a small brownie tin with baking parchment.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients. In a jug beat together the nutella and milk and add the dry ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Press the mixture into the brownie tin and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge.