These tartlets are summer on a plate for me. I often make double the quantity of pastry and freeze half for a speedy dessert option. The hazelnut pastry is also very good with a chocolate filling.
Hazelnut, Raspberry & Limoncello Cheesecake Tartlets
For the Pastry
- 250g of hazelnut pastry, see basics
For the Cheesecake
- 250g cream cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 25ml Limoncello
- 150ml double cream
For the Topping
- 200g fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- Grease the sides and base line six 10cm fluted tartlet tins.
- Roll out the pastry on a work surface, lightly dusted with flour, as thinly as possible.
- Cut out six disks and use to line the tins.
- Prick the bottoms with a fork and leave to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan.
- Line the tartlets with baking parchment and fill with baking beans. Bake for 15 minutes, remove the baking beans and parchment paper and continue baking for another 5 – 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes, and then take the pastry cases out of the tins to cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the filling, beat together the cream cheese and sugar to soften.
- Stir in the grated lemon rind and Limoncello.
- Beat the cream to a soft peak and fold into the cheese mixture.
- Divide the mixture between the tins and smooth the tops. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top the tartlets with the prepared raspberries.
- Heat the redcurrant jelly until soft and brush over the raspberries to glaze.
0 0 100 0